Thursday, December 7, 2006

Practice Makes Perfect

I was recently inspired by a blog of a friend of mine who lives in Holland. I was looking for her address (for Christmas cards), googled her name and found her blog. It's very fun to read so I decided to give it a try.

Several years ago my mother-in-law started scrapbooking. She found some old black and white photos of her and her family when they were little and began cropping them until there was almost nothing left. I thought, "she's ruining her pictures, she doesn't know what she's doing". Her pages left something to be desired. She didn't give up and now she has an entire large room in her home dedicated to scrapbooking. It's like a small store. Needless to say, her pages are now beautiful. Worthy of publication. I've asked her to will them to me. So, practice makes perfect! My attempt at a blog may have a shakey start but I hope with time it will become less embarassing and fun to share.

Thanks for the inspiration Debbie!

No comments: